PES 2017 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 16)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2017 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 16)

Postby LynnMcG23 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Awesome work mate! Kits in the Man Yoo & Liverpool vid look fantastic!
PES 2017 - In Control

Fifa 17 - Out of Control
LynnMcG23
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby aliheidari2520 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:48 pm

LynnMcG23 wrote:Awesome work mate! Kits in the Man Yoo & Liverpool vid look fantastic!

thanks dude,
I corrected the colors several time and test them again and again in game to get best result
for all classic teams and famous current teams
aliheidari2520
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PSN: aliheidari2520

Postby aliheidari2520 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:23 pm

which classic game you want to recreate?

aliheidari2520
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby LynnMcG23 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:50 pm

So many memories of playing The Netherlands v Germany with mates. We'l defo be going there!
PES 2017 - In Control

Fifa 17 - Out of Control
LynnMcG23
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby aliheidari2520 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:57 am

you mean my classic teams?
really good to here that :)
aliheidari2520
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby aliheidari2520 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:47 am

classic Barcelona vs classic Real Madrid pes 2017 PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynDhozS ... e=youtu.be
aliheidari2520
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Muffinmen » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Just passing by to laugh :lol: remember how i got a lot of heat here? All the stuff about PES17... oh boy so many WENB offline players jumping on me like if they had a clue. Months later we have loads of angry PES fans after so much OP crossing. L Traore has became a legend in the scripted myClub.

Once agsin, i was right.

Who keeps saying PES is in great hands? Come on bro, get real. And tell Adam to act like an adult and stop blocking his shrinking fanbase :lol:
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

PSN: AutomaticSnake

Postby danielrh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 am

Muffinmen wrote:Just passing by to laugh :lol: remember how i got a lot of heat here? All the stuff about PES17... oh boy so many WENB offline players jumping on me like if they had a clue. Months later we have loads of angry PES fans after so much OP crossing. L Traore has became a legend in the scripted myClub.

Once again, i was right.

Who keeps saying PES is in great hands? Come on bro, get real. And tell Adam to act like an adult and stop blocking his shrinking fanbase :lol:

me and yes PES is in great hands.

I've been playing online divisions (using Chelsea) and at corners I take control of Thibaut Courtois and bring him out a bit and he's been execllent in catching crosses, during open play by pressing and holding the d-pad left or right (depending upon which side your defending) I pull the defensive line back a bit so that my defenders can be ready for players who's hell bent on putting crosses in the box and at least I have Gary Cahill and David Luiz who are monsters in the air, and if face a Barcelona I have the option of playing Branislav Ivanović and Kurt Zouma and change them into CB's havingh a solid four man CB's and get them to man-mark Messi and Neymar, I play 451 (love this formation)

I'm fully aware that more work is needed regarding online and I'm passing feedback on to the right people.
PESleague UK Official Event Admin

Official PES2017 tournament website https://www.pesleague.com/

"Football matches tell their own story that's the beauty of the sport it doesn't need scripting" PES2017
danielrh
International
International

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby aliheidari2520 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

which classic game you want to recreate?

aliheidari2520
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby el niche » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:40 am

danielrh wrote:
Muffinmen wrote:Just passing by to laugh :lol: remember how i got a lot of heat here? All the stuff about PES17... oh boy so many WENB offline players jumping on me like if they had a clue. Months later we have loads of angry PES fans after so much OP crossing. L Traore has became a legend in the scripted myClub.

Once again, i was right.

I've been playing online divisions (using Chelsea) and at corners I take control of Thibaut Courtois and bring him out a bit and he's been execllent in catching crosses, during open play by pressing and holding the d-pad left or right (depending upon which side your defending) I pull the defensive line back a bit so that my defenders can be ready for players who's hell bent on putting crosses in the box and at least I have Gary Cahill and David Luiz who are monsters in the air, and if face a Barcelona I have the option of playing Branislav Ivanović and Kurt Zouma and change them into CB's havingh a solid four man CB's and get them to man-mark Messi and Neymar, I play 451 (love this formation)

I'm fully aware that more work is needed regarding online and I'm passing feedback on to the right people.

Hi Daniel,

I wanted to ask if it is possible if get to provide feedback to get Konami to tone down the scripting in competitions. I loved how the game played in exhibition, but once in ML I felt the result was not really in my hands.... It has been a problem ive had with PES and is a gamebreaker for me.... Thanks for your help. I would like to eventually re-purchase the game
el niche

Postby LynnMcG23 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Once agsin, i was right.

What you on about its a fantastic game this year? Is it perfect? No! Is it the best football game since PES 6? Yes! Can you play a better football game other than PES on PS2? No!

Adam doesnt block people if they are respectful, i have sent many tweets to him mosty of which is me questioning parts of 2017 and i've not been blocked, Act liked a immature twat and you'l get blocked so reading through your post history it's easy to see why your blocked :lol:

You'd be better off not visiting PES forums and crying about the game and crying about Adam like a little bitch!
PES 2017 - In Control

Fifa 17 - Out of Control
LynnMcG23
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby danielrh » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:51 pm

LynnMcG23 wrote:

Once agsin, i was right.

What you on about its a fantastic game this year? Is it perfect? No! Is it the best football game since PES 6? Yes! Can you play a better football game other than PES on PS2? No!

Adam doesnt block people if they are respectful, i have sent many tweets to him mosty of which is me questioning parts of 2017 and i've not been blocked, Act liked a immature twat and you'l get blocked so reading through your post history it's easy to see why your blocked :lol:

You'd be better off not visiting PES forums and crying about the game and crying about Adam like a little bitch!

@LynnMcG23 +1

@aliheidari2520 awesome work loving the stuff you've done with Arsenal (brings back wonderful memories)

@el niche I've got you

it's my day off and I've had a couple of games on online divisions using Atlético Madrid, 442 formation, ball kept on the floor wonderful possession football play loving the combination of Antoine Griezmann and Kévin Gameiro up front, I was 5 - 0 up against Real Madrid and in the 65min the chap tapped out.

"Football matches tell their own story that's the beauty of the sport it doesn't need scripting" PES2017
danielrh
International
International

Postby LynnMcG23 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:29 pm

aliheidari2520 wrote:which classic game you want to recreate?

Wow! Stunnning work.

How about recreating Columbia from ISS/PES 1 with Valderama and co & Bulgaria from back then as well!
PES 2017 - In Control

Fifa 17 - Out of Control
LynnMcG23
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Muffinmen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:45 pm

danielrh wrote:

Once again, i was right.

You living in PES dreamland. Ofcourse your 189 cm tall David Luiz or 190+ Cahill will win headers. They tower over Barca attackers. This what PES17 became, a game of who has the tallest guy. Why you think L. Traore is a legend in PES17? Maybe because hes 203 cm tall. Nobody will be playing Chelsea at PESLEAGUE though, its all about Madrid/Barca.

I competed on PESLEAGUE season 1 and went undefeated. In that account i actually have a 95 win ratio with over 1000 rating. Guess what happen in the other 5%, OP cross, every single goal. 183cm tall Sergio Ramos destroyed by taller CR7 or Lukaku. All because the passing is too assisted leading to OP pin point crossing.

Now get out of dreamland and go look at pesfan.com forum, or look at youtube comments crying about OP cross.
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

Postby danielrh » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Muffinmen wrote:You living in PES dreamland. Ofcourse your 189 cm tall David Luiz or 190+ Cahill will win headers. They tower over Barca attackers. This what PES17 became, a game of who has the tallest guy. Why you think L. Traore is a legend in PES17? Maybe because hes 203 cm tall. Nobody will be playing Chelsea at PESLEAGUE though, its all about Madrid/Barca.

I competed on PESLEAGUE season 1 and went undefeated. In that account i actually have a 95 win ratio with over 1000 rating. Guess what happen in the other 5%, OP cross, every single goal. 183cm tall Sergio Ramos destroyed by taller CR7 or Lukaku. All because the passing is too assisted leading to OP pin point crossing.

Now get out of dreamland and go look at pesfan.com forum, or look at youtube comments crying about OP cross.

you do understand football right? to stop headers - how about stopping the crosses that come into the box?

my top three teams that I use online and enjoyed using them and have cut out the crosses coming into the box,
(makes me laugh when playing online and guys are so predictable)

3.Chelsea 2.PSG and 1.Atlético Madrid

like I said in my earlier post I was beating a crossing whore who was hiding behind Real Madrid - I was 5 - 0 up using Atlético Madrid (by the 65min) playing a 442 formation and keeping the ball, playing the ball to feet if nothing was on I'd happily go backwards to build up again - yep he tapped out just when Antoine Griezmann was through on goal :lol:
(I would have rounded the keeper PESstyle and put the ball in an empty net).

and how about my earlier match online (using Atlético Madrid) a chap using Poland I kept you know who quiet (Robert Lewandowski) 3 - 0 up and he got frustrated and started fouling my players till he got a red card, he too quit

so you say I should go and check out pesfan and look at the guys crying like you because you all can't deal with crosses? yeah why not it's my day off I could do with a good laugh

danielrh
International
International

Postby Muffinmen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:44 pm

I must understand football in some way after dominating since the PS2 era. I guess its in our imagination, so many complain about the same thing... yet we don't understand. :lol:

Peace
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

Postby gee_simpson » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:03 pm

3 words. Pro Evo Network.

Absolutely incredible place they have over there, it has reignited PES for me tbh. I've been a part of the leagues since 20th September and I have to say it is the most fun you will ever have playing PES. Please I urge anyone on here who is looking for a fair enjoyable game to join up. You will have to take part in a few games first before they accept you into the leagues. Be active on the forum etc. Honestly when you get accepted into the leagues it becomes so addictive. You get your own squad of players, nobody else can use a player you own. There is a proper Transfer Market, where everyone has PENce, basically a made up currency. I got 80m to spend when I joined. You buy and sell players and they have wages that you pay also. Better players cost more money, some cost more depending on age and real life potential etc.

Enough talk, here is the link http://proevonetwork.com/forums/

You have to sign up to view the forums btw. Please whoever joins, let the guys know a bit about yourself etc in the 'Introduce Yourself' section http://proevonetwork.com/forums/forum/3 ... -yourself/ I'll be there to welcome you, I'm Gee_Simpson on there too :D
19.05.12 1-5 FTH
gee_simpson
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PSN: jambo1234 & GeeHMFC1874
Twitter: @Gee_Simpson

Postby LynnMcG23 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Muffinmen wrote:
You living in PES dreamland. Ofcourse your 189 cm tall David Luiz or 190+ Cahill will win headers. They tower over Barca attackers. This what PES17 became, a game of who has the tallest guy. Why you think L. Traore is a legend in PES17? Maybe because hes 203 cm tall. Nobody will be playing Chelsea at PESLEAGUE though, its all about Madrid/Barca.

So let me get this straight you won or win 95% of matches online and because you draw just a mere 5% of games will zero losses you come on here crying about it and want to abuse Adam Bhatti? FFS! What the **** is wrong with todays modern gamers! :lol:
PES 2017 - In Control

Fifa 17 - Out of Control
LynnMcG23
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Muffinmen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:14 pm

LynnMcG23 wrote:

So let me get this straight you won or win 95% of matches online and because you draw just a mere 5% of games will zero losses you come on here crying about it and want to abuse Adam Bhatti? FFS! What the **** is wrong with todays modern gamers! :lol:
[/quote]

Just bragging to this guy since he talking to me like i dont know whst i'm saying. I could win 100% and still crossing is OP. I can lose to anyone who spams crosses tbh. I had games against inferior player who terrorized me with crosses, without cross i don't know what they would do, aside from nothing.

Daniel needs just admit the truth. When so many complain about it, it can't be false.

And don't put me as a today gamer. I'm very old school, i hate Call of Duty/FiFA. I'm 30 years old :oops: complete veteran....
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

Postby danielrh » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Muffinmen wrote:Just bragging to this guy since he talking to me like i dont know whst i'm saying. I could win 100% and still crossing is OP. I can lose to anyone who spams crosses tbh. I had games against inferior player who terrorized me with crosses, without cross i don't know what they would do, aside from nothing.

Daniel needs just admit the truth. When so many complain about it, it can't be false.

And don't put me as a today gamer. I'm very old school, i hate Call of Duty/FiFA. I'm 30 years old :oops: complete veteran....

no need to brag - you were the one you started the coversation off by saying "I'm here looking for a good laugh"

yes headers are very strong especially online (connection dependant) - but what I've been trying to say is there's no need to cry about it at least there are ways you can minimize crosses from coming into your box.

I logged in online (divisions mode last night) and yes for eg another Real Madrid and yes he tried to spam crosses and early in the first half he got through and Bale crossed for Ronaldo to header the ball into the net, but I stuck to my game and won 4 -1 that's the point I'm trying to make at least you can deal with them.

he's my good mate PESEP talking about dealing with crosses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtyxv_sqss4

danielrh
International
International

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion