PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Philla » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Thommohawk wrote:
elmickio wrote:As for you you sensitive little soul I merely asked if you too were leaving as you had a little bitching session and I just hapoen to log on and I found it extremely funny.


Bitching is what I've always done. But I've never said anything that wasn't true...

Now you've been registered here since 2009 and you've only got a couple hundred posts to your name. Obviously you don't post much. Wonder why?

I mean considering this place is as good as dead and the only time you pop up is with snarky responses that serve no purpose but to instigate shit I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. :roll:


I see absolutely nothing PES related in your post, and that´s not an individual case. Quantity does not necessarily lead to quality. Your contributions consist of views on Daniel, "chops" and other pre-adolescent stuff which is completely worthless to this forum. One single post of matt10, PESFX or others analyzing the game have more value than your 2000+
Philla
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby eL LoCo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:33 pm

maybe we all should stopping bitching around...

if i was Admin here ive closed this Thread until Frieday so everybody calm down, test the Patch talk about PES related shit... in a fair and respectful way.

i can understand why people are upset with PES2018 at this Point because many people felt like F*** in the A** after all that hype of the game and the Bhatti/Tanvir Marketing Show... but no reason for insult.

hope the quality of this forum will rise again after konami deliver the "Monsterpatch"
User avatar
eL LoCo
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Philla » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:49 pm

eL LoCo wrote:maybe we all should stopping bitching around...

if i was Admin here ive closed this Thread until Frieday so everybody calm down, test the Patch talk about PES related shit... in a fair and respectful way.

i can understand why people are upset with PES2018 at this Point because many people felt like F*** in the A** after all that hype of the game and the Bhatti/Tanvir Marketing Show... but no reason for insult.

hope the quality of this forum will rise again after konami deliver the "Monsterpatch"


I don´t think so, as long you have some internet cowboys feeling like hard guys by bitching around in the web forums in here. There was a decent conversation - strictly PES-related - until it was once again interrupted by someone behavioral disordered.
Philla
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby elmickio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Okay Thommo.

I can come on and post when I want. That's completely none of your business.

Also, It's kind of sad mate that you're telling me my history if WENB.

I don't think I'll be replying to you again after this. Just plain weird
Nostalgic CLASSIC TEAMS OPTION FILE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SB04IHDW

Nostalgic Team EXPORT FILE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XYVXDO1N
User avatar
elmickio
Mascot
Mascot
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:09 am
Location: Derry, Ireland
PSN: El_mickio
Twitter: @elmickio

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Forced_Reps » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:31 pm

Thats often the trouble with forums, people take differing points of view defensively, as a personal slur.
We are all different people with different lives and thoughts on what we want from a game, one size does not fit all.
The second you start taking different points of view as personal, then you need to stop and have a think.

Having said that, there is black and white, Daniel, Asim, and others are all hype merchants, and some of them, not so much Daniel to be fair, take stuff way too personally and become abusive and defensive, that's fact, not opinion.
But personal slurs and insults don't get us anywhere, whilst we may not all agree on the direction of PES or what it does good or bad, we must all have to agree that we are passionate about the series and just want a good solid product that's worth the £40 and the year of hype, surely?

El Loco has a point, lets see what thursday's #MonsterPatch delivers. It's pretty much make or break time for the entire PES series, all resting on this patch. There will be plenty to debate after then.
User avatar
Forced_Reps
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Twitter: @PESFX

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Philla » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Forced_Reps wrote: It's pretty much make or break time for the entire PES series


I wish i had a dollar for everytime i heard that!
Philla
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby bigol83 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:46 pm

This patch will not change my idea about the whole Konami/Pes situation. Even if they will manage to improve the game that won't make me optimistic. They have to prove a lot, one late patch won't change the fact that Pes development lately hasn't progressed at all.

They must make huge progress every year for me to regain some faith in them. Right now i really lost all hope they can achieve greatness again.There are so many issues in the game code and with dev process and management they just can't go forward just tweaking things, they have hit a wall. All things considered from Pes birth KONAMI has produced more bad-mediocre games and the last good one was Pes 6, ten years ago.
Last edited by bigol83 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigol83
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am
Twitter: @bigol83

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Ameobinho » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:52 pm

The patch has to really be a monster

So much pressure LOL
Ameobinho
Mascot
Mascot
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:53 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Forced_Reps » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:54 pm

I know mate, can only speak personally.
For me, if the patch delivers and turns PES 18 into a solid, respectable game, then I will probably give PES one last chance with the 2019 offering, but if that product doesnt deliver a finished, polished package with a totally revamped or improved ML mode, then that will be it, no more PES, and I mean that.

On the flipside, if the patch hits Thursday and fails to improve on what we have currently, I will absolutely not be playing it beyond christmas, thats a fact.

I don't play PES for boots, faces, tattoos, black balls, or to fill a team with the worlds 11 fastest players, I play it for realistic football, and we currently don't have that.


Philla wrote:
Forced_Reps wrote: It's pretty much make or break time for the entire PES series


I wish i had a dollar for everytime i heard that!
User avatar
Forced_Reps
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Twitter: @PESFX

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby bigol83 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:01 pm

I want to add: i'm never going to give Konami my money anymore, not at day one,not new. Will buy the game used, don't want to encourage them to follow the Myclub microtransations road, with single player modes completely forgotten. That is the real way to make my voice heard.
bigol83
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am
Twitter: @bigol83

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Forced_Reps » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Unfortunately mate, that wont make a tiny aota of difference.
The kiddies that love boots and faces and tattoos and licenses will continue to play MyClub and online and continue to spend money on microtxn's, Konami's whole business model and ethos the last few years has been online-focused, to generate revenue through in-game purchases, that's why all their efforts go into myClub and online modes and e-sports tournaments and licenses like Beckham and Barcelona.
Also why theres a distinct lack of fouls and injuries, because the kiddies want the game to flow, end to end frantic 'exciting' matches, fouls just interrupt it for them and Konami wont do anything to upset that.

Thats why I fully expect this monster patch to be a fail.
Konami will probably just increase COM tackle aggression, which means the COM will make more tackles, more perfect slide tackles and you will just get fouled more but still with none of them given.

The offline side of the game is an afterthought to Konami, we are not worth their effort anymore, our initial 40 quid purchase is nothing compared to the money they make from online gamers who spend more after the initial sale.


bigol83 wrote:I want to add: i'm never going to give Konami my money anymore, not at day one,not new. Will buy the game used, don't want to encourage them to follow the Myclub microtransations road, with single player modes completely forgotten. That is the real way to make my voice heard.
User avatar
Forced_Reps
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Twitter: @PESFX

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Daytripper » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Respect is earned, not demanded and I certainly don't show respect to shills and people who dogpile people with genuine concerns or constructive criticism with that "haters going to hate" rubbish.

Not defending idiots, they will be idiots, over the years I have seen people blocked for asking about 2v2 online, asking about online lag, Master League Online cheaters, in a polite manner and treated in a disingenuous way.

What is really telling is that if there wasn't much wrong with the game since release as some love to portray (the haters are hating and all that Shite) why are we getting this patch ? You know the most sad thing is,if this patch somehow goes a long way to redeeming the game and bringing some pissed off fans back,the ones having a go at the people who are dissatisfied, will be the first to applaud Konami!

It's a mess and I see it all the time with gaming franchises.
Daytripper
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:16 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby eL LoCo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:50 pm

bigol83 wrote:They must make huge progress every year for me to regain some faith in them. Right now i really lost all hope they can achieve greatness again.There are so many issues in the game code and with dev process and management they just can't go forward just tweaking things, they have hit a wall. All things considered from Pes birth KONAMI has produced more bad-mediocre games and the last good one was Pes 6, ten years ago.


that the Point, as long Konami dont care to develop a AAA title for NextGen (PS4,XBO,PC) and milk the cash cow with microtransitions and mobile games we never get what we all want, a great "NextGen" football game. The faith in Konami and the Hype of PES 2018 are totaly gone. more people are not satisfied with that game is "3 years" of deveopment and a "total game changer" a lot of people just tiered that this happend every single year.

why not use all the licence and give that game to another studio and just published by konami like other AAA titles ???

Adam sad, a few days after the release of 2018 that the PC sales are already over the sales of the entire 2017 game for PC... dont know any offical sales but steamspy tell a complete other story...

ok i dont know how accurate steamspy is but in fact in the last 2 weeks just 58.54% of the users who buyed the game, played it.... and thats why? because that not a finished game, because thats not what they want for the hard spend money... and as long konami is not going to make a big change in Management and recources for development this story will continue next year !
User avatar
eL LoCo
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby chilleverest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:25 pm

The patch was advertised ''free'' on facebook. They felt the need to add ''free''. -_-
Who ate all the pies?
Bring Seabass back.
User avatar
chilleverest
International
International
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 pm
Twitter: @chilleverest

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby bigol83 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Forced_Reps wrote:Unfortunately mate, that wont make a tiny aota of difference.
The kiddies that love boots and faces and tattoos and licenses will continue to play MyClub and online and continue to spend money on microtxn's, Konami's whole business model and ethos the last few years has been online-focused, to generate revenue through in-game purchases, that's why all their efforts go into myClub and online modes and e-sports tournaments and licenses like Beckham and Barcelona.
Also why theres a distinct lack of fouls and injuries, because the kiddies want the game to flow, end to end frantic 'exciting' matches, fouls just interrupt it for them and Konami wont do anything to upset that.

Thats why I fully expect this monster patch to be a fail.
Konami will probably just increase COM tackle aggression, which means the COM will make more tackles, more perfect slide tackles and you will just get fouled more but still with none of them given.

The offline side of the game is an afterthought to Konami, we are not worth their effort anymore, our initial 40 quid purchase is nothing compared to the money they make from online gamers who spend more after the initial sale.


bigol83 wrote:I want to add: i'm never going to give Konami my money anymore, not at day one,not new. Will buy the game used, don't want to encourage them to follow the Myclub microtransations road, with single player modes completely forgotten. That is the real way to make my voice heard.


It will make a difference for me. Next time i won't feel like an idiot paying full price at release, waiting months for the game to be fixed or forced to play an half baked Master League that is so much worse than it was years ago in Ps3 games.
bigol83
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am
Twitter: @bigol83

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby bigol83 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 pm

chilleverest wrote:The patch was advertised ''free'' on facebook. They felt the need to add ''free''. -_-


How? Are they trolling us? I could understand if they were talking about the Datapack...

About Steam sales: the first few weeks sales were 40% more compared to Pes 2017 during the same period. Then after people started playing the game and discovering issues like stuttering, bad online, lack of fouls, and others that are on console version too they stopped playing it and there are near zero new users. I also suspect many refunded the game, considering on Steam you can do that.

If you compare the players per day numbers between Pes 2017 and Pes 2018 you can see that last year during half of November more people were playing Pes compared to now. Many totally stopped playing it, just 60% of people that bought the game played it in last few weeks. There has been a steep decline especially since they announced the patch was coming. Many, like me, just stopped, waiting for this monster patch to be released.

Those are real numbers, those are facts (Steamspy is quite accurate after the first few days of sales), these are the effects of people being tired of their bullshit. Why don't you try showing that to people saying everything is good, like Adam saying future is bright and all? They will tell you are moaner, they have other numbers, the game is a success, and so on.

The first step to improve is to accept you are failing, if they blindly continue to bury the head in the sand how could we expect they will really try and do something meaningful to really improve the game?
bigol83
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am
Twitter: @bigol83

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby bigol83 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:05 pm

I did a quick research on steamdb (same as steamspy)

Last year November 14, Monday
Pes 2017 Highest concurrent players per day: 4373

This year; November 14, Tuesday
Pes 2018 Highest concurrent players per day (today): 3080
bigol83
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am
Twitter: @bigol83

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Malcolm9 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 pm

bigol83 wrote:I did a quick research on steamdb (same as steamspy)

Last year November 14, Monday
Pes 2017 Highest concurrent players per day: 4373

This year; November 14, Tuesday
Pes 2018 Highest concurrent players per day (today): 3080


To be fair it has a bigger fan base on consoles compared to PC, the stats for that would be interesting to compare from last year to this year.
User avatar
Malcolm9
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby Thommohawk » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:06 am

Philla wrote:I see absolutely nothing PES related in your post, and that´s not an individual case. Quantity does not necessarily lead to quality. Your contributions consist of views on Daniel, "chops" and other pre-adolescent stuff which is completely worthless to this forum. One single post of matt10, PESFX or others analyzing the game have more value than your 2000+


Strike a nerve, did I? Sorry mate I don't have a clue who you are. Probably one of the ones who only want to talk PES endlessly and start crying whenever anyone brings up anything else - even if it's tangentially related.

Have a look in the mirror. We're all human here. And gamers. Get over yourself.
I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime!
User avatar
Thommohawk
International
International
 
Posts: 2992
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 11)

Postby RaptorInMotion » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:58 am

Image
"The sun is beating down and the wind is shooting through the stadium."
User avatar
RaptorInMotion
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests

cron